Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Contests... For Science!

Good morning all.

I promise to create a legitimate post by the end of the day, but for now the wonderful Lara has pointed me in the direction of this contest. Looks pretty awesome :)

Who knew that being a designer and a nerd would eventually pay off, eh?  I've already posted some of my Portal related work here and here, but this gives me a chance to collect up some of the things I've done in the past :P

As always, I own the designs and the art, but I don't own any of the characters, their images, GlaDOS, the companion cube, and I don't work for Valve.... yet ;)

A Valentine's Day card I made waaaaay back...


 A poster I made for Carla when she was gone to Japan for a year...

A t-shirt I deisgned for my sister who wore it at a con last weekend.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment