Friday, October 5, 2012

One For The Road

Good morning gentle readers.

I just wanted to drop a line to say that the Intelligent Designs blog is still up and running. September was a little slow for business, but picked up in terms of side/personal projects that keep me busy but don't necessarily make money :P

Many of these projects are actually almost over as well, and I will be creating posts surrounding them. I can't really go into the details of these posts at the moment because some of them are gifts or surprises for people who may or may not read this blog, so yea...

Moving on...

September was good for networking and building business contacts. Hopefully October picks up but if it doesn't, I'm going to put some thought into more of my personal projects (that are for nobody but me) and see if they can make some money.

I'll probably blog about that later. Until then, thanks as always for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment