Saturday, August 11, 2012

One Can Dream, Can't They?

A little while ago I found a piece of art floating around Facebook that depicted what would be an epic level Lego Zelda: Ocarina of Time video game. Once I saw it, I was totally inspired to take it to the next level and see what would actually happen if it was applied to the actual game boxes. After contacting the artist, Wes Talbott and getting his blessing to use his art for my own project, I set to work. The results are below, and should make at least... 4 people I know wet themselves:




To be clear, neither Wes nor I own any of this property, and Nintendo, Lego, Microsoft and Sony do not support or endorse these ventures. We're just a couple of crazy, mixed up artists with grand hopes :)
Also, as a shameless plug, if you're not following Wes or at the very least checking out his portfolio, you are at a sad, sad loss.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment