Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentines Day Part Deux

So, my last post was all about Valentines Day an the card I commissioned for a friend.
Over the last few days, there have been some neat little pictures of a Doctor Who themed Valentines Day card card floating around that has been getting a decent amount of press. I like it, its adorable.

Now not to toot my own horn here, but I also made a Doctor Who themed Valentines Day last year, which went into my portfolio and on my website. I want to share it with you here, you know, to stay relevant on the internet ;)



The card is designed like a Z-Card (look it up) with the Tardis on the outside. It opens up to reveal the image, and I personalized mine with a comment about finding my perfect companion.

So yea... I'm a little jealous... *toot*

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment